The most difficult decision one has to make in a restaurant most of the time is what to order. Whether going out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner we usually are either craving for something specific or we're just looking to satisfy our hunger. Many times we find ourselves driving down the road at night looking for a restaurant and when we finally find one that looks good, we run into a mile long menu with too many options to choose from. If your customers are the adventurous type, then they'll need something tasty, something new, something special!Read More
A question has been asked: "Why do I need a sign for my business?"There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, ""A business without a sign is a sign of no business.""
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers