Stumptown aesthetic aliquip, vice +1 dolor do skateboard plaid mumblecore. VHS odd...Read More
Starting a new business and gaining a following of customers can be a tricky task. Having a great business is all about the quality of your product and marketing your business with an identity that will keep customers coming back. This is called branding. When you drive down the road, and see golden arches in the distance, your mind automatically thinks about McDonalds and their delicious hamburgers. When you are shopping for a new pair of shoes, seeing the Nike swoosh logo on the side of a pair of basketball shoes gives you the impression that if these shoes are good enough for Michael Jordan and Lebron James, then they must be good enough for me. The relationship between a certain logo and knowing that you are going to receive a quality product is what makes a brand a good brand.Read More
The most difficult decision one has to make in a restaurant most of the time is what to order. Whether going out for breakfast, lunch, or dinner we usually are either craving for something specific or we're just looking to satisfy our hunger. Many times we find ourselves driving down the road at night looking for a restaurant and when we finally find one that looks good, we run into a mile long menu with too many options to choose from. If your customers are the adventurous type, then they'll need something tasty, something new, something special!Read More
Wedding invitations are the very first impression your guests will have about your Big Day. There really is something about receiving a physical invitation by hand or in the mail that signifies that this is an important event. These days, you could easily send-out an "e-vite," over the internet, a convenient way to inform your friends and family about your upcoming celebration. But is convenience really what you're going for? This is your wedding day...The paper wedding invitation respects the magnitude of your very special day & communicates that this is a significant, even extraordinary, event, and not to be missed.Read More
A question has been asked: "Why do I need a sign for my business?"There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, ""A business without a sign is a sign of no business.""
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers