A question has been asked: “Why do I need a sign for my business?”
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
- Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
- A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
- Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
- Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, “”A business without a sign is a sign of no business.””
- We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers
Reesha Printing & Signs has over 20 years of experience in signmaking
We understand the importance and necessity of signs for a business and have been in the signmaking industry for over two decades. We analyze each job carefully and design to your liking. We use top quality material, ink, and protective coating to ensure your sign will keep your business up and running for many years.